Uncategorized

Governor: Russian troops shelled Kharkiv civilian infrastructure 48 times over the past 24 hours.

0 min read

Kharkiv Oblast Governor Oleh Synehubov said on April 7 that three people had been killed by Russian artillery in the city of Balakliya in the region.

Avatar
The Kyiv Independent news desk

We are the news team of the Kyiv Independent. We are here to make sure our readers get quick, essential updates about the events in Ukraine. Feel free to contact us via email with feedback and news alerts.

Read more
News Feed

*Russia hits Ukraine's Chernihiv, Sumy oblasts in morning attacks, killing 5*Ukraine says it struck major Russian oil refinery, pumping station*China secretly trained Russian soldiers who later fought in Ukraine, Reuters reports*Russia launches large-scale nuclear forces drills after Belarus exercises *Russian military hospitals overwhelmed by wounded soldiers from war in Ukraine, media reportsT

Show More