Skip to content
Edit post

Local official: Russian occupiers dump victims of Mariupol Drama Theater attack in mass grave.

by The Kyiv Independent news desk April 23, 2022 12:51 PM 1 min read
This audio is created with AI assistance

Support independent journalism in Ukraine. Join us in this fight.

Become a member Support us just once

According to the advisor to Mariupol mayor Petro Andriushchenko, Russian occupiers are clearing debris at the theater that they bombed on March 16. The official said that Russians take dead bodies to the nearby Manhush village. Local authorities previously reported discovering a mass grave in Manhush where they estimate 3,000-9,000 Mariupol residents could be buried.

News Feed

Ukraine Daily
News from Ukraine in your inbox
Ukraine news
Please, enter correct email address
5:17 PM

Ukraine increases defense spending by almost $12 billion in 2024.

"Financing the needs of Ukrainian forces is now a top priority. Additional funds for weapons, fortifications, and salaries for servicemen are a critical component of countering the military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine," Deputy Defense Minister Yurii Dzhyhyr said.
MORE NEWS

Editors' Picks

Enter your email to subscribe
Please, enter correct email address
Subscribe
* indicates required
* indicates required
Subscribe
* indicates required
* indicates required
Subscribe
* indicates required

Subscribe

* indicates required
Subscribe
* indicates required

Subscribe

* indicates required
Subscribe
* indicates required

Subscribe

* indicates required
Successfuly subscribed
Thank you for signing up for this newsletter. We’ve sent you a confirmation email.