Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko said that the extended curfew that had been announced for March 26-28 would be canceled. The curfew hours will remain regular over the weekend, from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Most Popular

Germany to provide 50 million euros to repair Chornobyl Nuclear Plant after Russian strike

Putin has run out of moves

Fire Point confirms ballistic missile to be combat-ready in September, hikes Denmark plant investment

Putin breaks silence on Ukraine Wildberries attacks

Ukraine strikes Wildberries rival, oil refinery, and airbase in overnight attacks
News Feed Show More
Saturday, August 22
"The proposals being conveyed to us are sometimes, I would say, exotic in nature," Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview following the United Russia party congress on Aug. 22.
The Yeysk oil terminal supplies fuel to the Russian armed forces, according to the Ukrainian military.
(Updated: )
Ozon, Russia's second-largest online marketplace, said the attack caused a fire at its warehouse in Samara Oblast and prompted the evacuation of more than 500 employees within minutes.
French President Emmanuel Macron also agreed to help Kyiv in its communications with international partners that have supplies of Patriot air defense systems, which Zelensky has repeatedly said are critical for protecting Ukrainian civilians from Russian ballistic missiles.
Ukraine's Prime Minister Serhii Koretskyi said the goal is ambitious and will involve state companies and private businesses, calling for all ministries, government agencies and communities to work together as a "single system."
Germany will also provide an additional 10 million euros ($11.6 million) to NATO's Comprehensive Assistance Package for decentralized energy supplies for the military, equipment for military hospitals, and urgently needed air defense equipment.
(Updated: )
Ukraine's air defense shot down or suppressed three surface-to-air missiles, six small cruise missiles, and 182 drones.
The figure includes 1,240 casualties Russian forces suffered over the past day.
(Updated: )
The explosions came just minutes after an air raid alert was issued.
An enlistment officer was killed while on-duty on Aug. 21 after allegedly being stabbed by 25-year-old suspect in Lviv, officials reported.
Nikolai Bondarenko reportedly intends to appeal the decision.
(Updated: )
The full extent of the casualties and damage is still being assessed.
Editors' Picks

Fedorov broke Ukraine's wartime election taboo. What happens next?

Once a hub in the rear, Pavlohrad is now in Russia's glide bomb crosshairs

'I'm skeptical' — Ukrainian soldiers react to Fedorov's bombshell election video


